How To Increase Office Productivity
With the hot summer days, it can be hard to concentrate when office productivity decreases and Firemizer team are no different.
Here are some tips to help increase your office productivity!
- Tidy desk tidy mind! Before starting a big or small project it is important to have a tidy desk and this can help organise not only your work but also your mind.
- Take more breaks!
- Manage distraction! Create a system to help manage those pesky distracting emails. If possible, only check emails at certain times in the day and stick to it or allow lots of time to check emails or manage distraction.
- It’s Bring your dog to work day! Everyone knows a dog can lift a mood and what better excuse to bring a four-legged friend to work.
- Remember 80/20 rule. Also known as the Pareto Principle states that for many events roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes. So 20% of tasks yield 80% of results.
We all sometimes need a cuppa to get through a Monday morning. But did you know that coffee has some added benefits?
- It can lower the risk of heart failure stroke and coronary heart disease. In a study, Every cup consumed reduced each condition by 8%, 7% and 5%.
- It is a good source of antioxidants more than green tea and cocoa. Studies have shown that people get more antioxidants from coffee than from fruits and vegetables.
- It may help against cognitive decline
- Used coffee beans can be made into coffee logs which work perfectly with Firemizer!