How-to use Firemizer & Firebuilder
Instructions for how to use Firemizer & Firebuilder together:
Unsure of how to get the most out of your Firemizer and Firebuilder? Follow these easy steps:
- Firstly, place your Firemizer on the base or grate of your domestic stove or fireplace.
- Secondly, place one Firebuilder flat on the grate (tip: one grid easily snaps into two for smaller grates or stoves, meaning a box of 5 can potentially start you 10 fires).
- Light under the edge of the Firebuilder, or if you’ve snapped it in two, at one of middle two corners.
- Allow the Firebuilder to ignite through its unique draught technology and wait for the flames to become established.
- Add fuel, sit back, and enjoy a beautiful fire that lasts even longer. Firebuilder doubles as kindling, so there’s no need to disturb it once it’s roaring.
Alternatively you can watch the video below to achieve a better understanding!