How-to use Firemizer & Firebuilder
Instructions for how to use Firemizer & Firebuilder together:
Unsure of how to get the most out of your Firemizer and Firebuilder? Follow these easy steps:
- Firstly, place your Firemizer on the base or grate of your domestic stove or fireplace.
- Secondly, place one Firebuilder flat on the grate (tip: one grid easily snaps into two for smaller grates or stoves, meaning a box of 5 can potentially start you 10 fires).
- Light under the edge of the Firebuilder, or if you’ve snapped it in two, at one of middle two corners.
- Allow the Firebuilder to ignite through its unique draught technology and wait for the flames to become established.
- Add fuel, sit back, and enjoy a beautiful fire that lasts even longer. Firebuilder doubles as kindling, so there’s no need to disturb it once it’s roaring.
Alternatively you can watch the video below to achieve a better understanding!
How do I clean ash off the fire mizer when laying the next fire?
Usually the ash burns so fine with Firemizer in place that it falls through the mesh. If not, simply turn the Firemizer over and the remaining ash should fall through your grate or riddle pan.
Hope this helps!
If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to ask. – Alex R